Quordle 321 answer for December 11: The weekend puzzle is going to test your wit. Make sure to use the most important resource you have — these Quordle hints, clues and solutions.
Quordle 321 answer for December 11: The Sunday puzzle is not going to be a piece of cake for you. The puzzle is tricky and will need critical thinking on your part if you want to add another day to your winning streak. That means guesswork is out of the window. Because as we all know, word guessing is also dependent on the luck factor and if that’s not on your side, there is not much that you can do. And that’s why, to eliminate luck from the equation, we bring to you these Quordle hints and clues. These will provide you with articulated information about the words and strategy that you can use to beat the puzzle today. And if you need further help, you can always scroll to the bottom for the solution as well.
Quordle 321 hints for December 11
Two of the words today contain repeated letters, so you need to keep an eye on it. Apart from that, there is also an obscure word which you might not be familiar with. In the remaining two words, one is an uncommon word and another has a unique letter arrangement. On a whole, this puzzle will really test how versatile you can think while being really efficient. In our opinion, it is one of the toughest puzzles you will see. To solve it, we recommend using a vowel-heavy word.
Quordle 321 clues for December 11
- Today’s words begin with the letters S, T, P and R.
- The words end with Y, N, M and E.
- Word 1 clue – someone who is not afraid to mouth their opinions probably without consideration for the sensibilities of others
- Word 2 clue – something serving to represent or indicate some fact, event, feeling
- Word 3 clue – a transparent solid body, often having triangular bases, used for dispersing light into a spectrum or for reflecting rays of light
- Word 4 clue – a theatrical performance consisting of songs, dances, and jokes about recent events
These were your clues. We urge you to carefully go through them and think about it for a moment. If you look carefully, you’ll find that you already know one of the repeated letters before even attempting to solve the puzzle. And if you need more assistance, then simply scroll down for the solution.
Quordle 321 answer for December 11
SPOILER ALERT. Do not read ahead if you do not want the answer to today’s Quordle. You have been warned.
The four words in today’s Quordle are:
We hope you were able to solve this tricky puzzle. Make sure to check this space again tomorrow for more hints and clues.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by PostX Digital and is published from a syndicated feed.)