Samsung is gearing up to launch the Galaxy F14 in India. It is a 5G phone and the company has teased all the important details about the phone ahead of its March 24 launch event. It will be up for grabs on Flipkart and the e-commerce site has dedicated a microsite for the phone. We have learned many of the phone features from this page only. Here, have a look:
Samsung Galaxy F14 features (Expected)
1. Samsung could present a 6.6-inch display with FHD+ resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and probably a high refresh rate.
2. Unlocking the phone should take you to Android 13-based One UI 5.0 software. Samsung promises 2 major platform updates and 4 years of security patches.
3. This software could be laid on top of Samsung’s own Exynos 1330 chipset. This has a 5nm architecture consisting of Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex A55 efficiency cores running at 2 GHz speed. The phone also boasts support for 13 5G bands.
Samsung Galaxy F14 Geekbench listing
4. The performance from Samsung Galaxy F14 could be backed by up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Samsung also highlights the facility of virtual memory expansion dubbed RAM Plus.
5. Powering up all this will be a 6,000mAh battery. It’s a massive tank and to fill it, you will be getting 25W fast charging support. Samsung claims 2 days of runtime out of this setup. Let’s see.
We should know once the phone reaches our hands post its launch on March 24, 2023, at 12 PM.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by PostX Digital and is published from a syndicated feed.)