iQOO has started teasing the iQOO Z7 and revealed it will be exclusive to the Indian market. The launch event is scheduled for March 21. To create buzz ahead of the event, the key details of the phone as well as its price range have been divulged. Let’s read about them here.
iQOO Z7 specs and features
1. iQOO Z7 will be running on MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC. It is a 5G-capable chip. iQOO notes the chipset has scored to the north of 4,85,000. The phone also boasts dedicated gaming features like Motion Control and Ultra Game Mode.
2. iQOO claims the phone should be able to record stable videos thanks to a 64MP OIS camera.
3. On the front of the Z7, you should be getting an AMOLED panel with 1300 nits of peak brightness, and an in-screen fingerprint scanner.
4. Although the battery size is not mentioned, the charging support is going to be a 44 watts Flash Charge adapter.
5. The phone should also feature WiFi 6 and Dual 5G SIM support.
All of these goodies will come wrapped in a 7.8mm chassis.
Well, that’s all we learn about the device right now. It is said to be breaking the segment norms in many of these aspects. We should have more details once the phone launches on March 21.
iQOO Z7 India Price and Availability
iQOO has announced the Z7 5G will be priced under ₹20,000. It will be sold through Amazon and the iQOO e-store.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by PostX Digital and is published from a syndicated feed.)